Location: Two Harbors
Highway 61 Revisited is a private home in an incredible location on Minnesota’s North Shore. Wonderful lake views await and the beach is just steps away from this beautifully finished vacation home. Located between Gooseberry Falls and Split Rock Light House in Lake County, just 15 minutes to Two Harbors and 45 minutes to Duluth, this is easy access to many of the North Shore’s best attractions, but miles away from it all.
This lake-front home has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom on one level. The remodeled kitchen has all the supplies you need for homemade meals. The closest grocery store is located in Two Harbors and the closest gas station in Beaver Bay. This gem will be a real retreat. Wi-Fi is not an amenity but there are plenty of movies, puzzles, and games for children and adults to enjoy an /”unplugged/” vacation. Enjoy your time outdoors with a private shoreline area, lake-facing deck, and fire pit. The living room features a wood burning fireplace for those cold nights on the North Shore. Enjoy your stay all year long at Highway 61 Revisited.
If adventure is what you are seeking, don’t hesitate to bring your kayak, bike, or hiking shoes. This property is perfectly located near the Gitchi-Gami State Trail that goes along the North Shore from Split Rock Lighthouse to Silver Bay. You can launch your kayak from the bay and the paved bike path is visible when you first turn in to find the house. (NOTE: The driveway is not good for trailers and there is no trailer parking by the home.)
This prime lake setting offers lots of fun for children and adults to explore the woods, see wild animals, and enjoy the rocky shore of Lake Superior. The cabin has modern amenities and safety features so the woods and lake can be enjoyed from inside the house, as well as on the deck for young children and people with disabilities.
Pets are welcome with prior approval and an additional fee. 2 pet maximum. Dogs only. Sorry, no cats or other pets.Bedrooms/Bed Sizes
• Guest Bedroom 1 – Queen Bed + Additional Twin Mattress under bed
• Guest Bedroom 2 – Double Bed + Twin Sleeper Chair Bed
• Sleeping Area 1 – Twin Bed in Entry Way (not listed on website) due to licensing.
• Sleeping Area 1 – Sleeper Sofa in Living Room
• Shower/Tub Combo
|Rates||$240 to $663|
- Fire Extinguisher
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Smoke Detector
- Due to COVID-19: Linens Are No Longer Provided.
- Small Amenity Shampoos and Soaps
- Kitchen - Dishes, Pots, Flatware Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Granite Countertops
- Fireplace - Wood Burning
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Private Entry
- Lake Superior
- Fire Pit
- Grill - Charcoal (Charcoal Not Included)
- Deck or Patio
- Private Ledge Rock Shoreline
- Lake Access - Moderate
- Lake Superior Views
- 4-Wheel Drive Recommended in Winter
- Road to Property and Driveway May Be Icy in Winter Season
- Campfires on Beach Permitted
- Near State Parks
- Near Snowmobile Trails