Cobblestone Cove Villa 3
About Cobblestone Cove Villa 3
The vacation townhomes located in Grand Marais, Minnesota at Cobblestone Cove are the premier waterfront vacation destination along the North Shore of Lake Superior. When you stay at Cobblestone Cove Villa 3, you'll enjoy the scenic beauty and many moods of Lake Superior.
You'll also be within easy walking distance of everything to see and do in Grand Marais at this beautiful and modern 2-bed, 3-bath townhome. Beautifully designed and appointed, Cobblestone Cove Villa 3 is a lakeside vacation townhome with a full kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Along with 2 gas fireplaces (one in the living room and one in the master bedroom), private decks and patios overlooking Lake Superior, vaulted ceilings, and breathtaking views of Boulder Park, Grand Marais Harbor, and Artist's Point.
The Cobblestone Cove Villas was built in 2005 on one of the most spectacular pieces of land in Grand Marais. The 10-unit complex is on the shoreline of Lake Superior. Some owners choose to use their units for their own private vacations to the North Shore. Others rent out units for you to enjoy. You'd be hard-pressed to find a location more ideal for your vacation on the Grand Marais Harbor.
Note: Loft area above the master bedroom is not available for guests to use for insurance reasons. Access has been locked off.
Check out some of the other townhomes at Cobblestone Cove Villas.
- Master Bedroom – Queen Bed - Upper Level
- Second Bedroom – Queen Bed - Upper Level
- Living Room - Sleeper Sofa - Main Level
- Master Bathroom – Shower/Tub – Upper Level
- Bathroom 2 - Shower/Tub - Upper Level
- Bathroom 3 - Shower/Tub - Main Level
- This property has a small step to access the front door.
- There is a main level kitchen, living, and bathroom. Please note that the sleeping area on the main level is a sleeper sofa, not a dedicated bedroom with a bed!
- The main level bathroom has been converted to a full bathroom including four shower support bars and a shower seat.
- The entryway, kitchen, and bathroom are tile flooring with carpet in the living room area.
- The patio is accessible through a wide sliding glass door.
- This home has been modified to be accessible for the owner.
- There is not a dedicated handicap parking area, however, we can advise on the best area to park if you need an accessible space.
If you have questions about accessibility please call us at (833) 834-0631 and we will be happy to investigate other concerns you may have.
You are easy walking distance to the many shops and restaurants that have helped make Grand Marais a quaint and peaceful destination year-round. You are also just a short drive to several state parks and miles of hiking and mountain biking trails. Lutsen Mountains Ski Resort and Summer Recreation area are just a 20-minute drive away.
- Kitchen - Dishes, Pots, Flatware Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Air Conditioner
- Fireplace - Gas
- Luxury Home
- Small Amenity Shampoos and Soaps
- Bathroom Essentials
- Fire Extinguisher
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Smoke Detector
- Due to COVID-19 Staffing Issues: Linens Are No Longer Provided.
- Granite Countertops
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Wheelchair/Walker Accessible (See Overview for Details)
- Lake Superior
- Deck or Patio (Furniture May Be Seasonal)
- Shared Ledge Rock Shoreline
- Lake Access - Easy
- Private Entry
- Near State Parks
- In Downtown
- Near Snowmobile Trails
Thank you for submitting your review. It will be processed shortly!